You have the right to…
1. Cast your ballot in a non-disruptive atmosphere free of interference.
2. Vote if you are in line by 7:00 PM.
3. Vote by provisional ballot if your registration is challenged, or there is no record of your registration.
4. Vote at your old polling place if you have moved within 30 days of the election.
5. Request Assistance while voting, if needed.
6. Bring newspaper endorsements or sample ballots into the voting booth.
7. Protect the secrecy of your ballot.
8. Review your ballot to ensure it is complete and accurate and correct your vote if there is a mistake or you change your mind.
9. Have your ballot counted fairly and impartially.
10. Bring your child into the voting booth with you.
11. Register to vote in the same day during grace period and early voting.
12. Register to vote online.
13. Vote by mail; including if you are in the military overseas.